Janice Issitt                    Life and Style

travel, interiors, photography, home, crafts, personal style

23 Feb 2017

February Winner of Lekto Eco Logs

Storm Doris is hitting us in the UK and bringing heavy gales, so what better time to sit in front of the fire than now. This month on #behomefree I asked you to show me your fires and wood burners because those lovely, and rather brilliant, makers of eco logs Lekto have offered a few trial packs to the winner.

If you haven't tried these heat logs then I really promise you that you won't be disappointed, without going on about the heat efficiency and the fact that they are made from bi-products, my favourite thing about them is the lack of ash and mess left behind. 

I hardly every need to clean out my grate now as the ash is so fine and in such small quantities from each burning. Anything that results in less cleaning is a winner in my books.

So here are just some of the lovely fire related entries ...


@harryandfrank @janiceissitt_life_style @wild_meadow @prettytablepia

@crunchyandsnickerty @joeunderthethatch @eakygirl @hygge_and_me

@harriet.emily @geoffreyandgrace @farmcountrysoup @onrshop
It's been so hard to pick one, as always, but I'm going to plump for the snowdrops by the fire from Wild Meadow's Andrea, who is creating a haven in beautiful Wales with her shepherds hut and eco-cottage, what better for the eco cottage fire than some eco logs.

Here's a couple of photos from me getting in the hygge spirit, the candles and matches are from Amalia at The Botanical Candle Company,
The pale grey plate from Rose & Grey and the curly handled cup from my recent trip to the potteries of Wales.





Keep on tagging your photos with BeHomeFree and in a few weeks I hope to show you some amazing wall art and macrame which will also be a prize.

See you soon, love Janice
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig