Janice Issitt                    Life and Style

travel, interiors, photography, home, crafts, personal style

26 Nov 2017

Boho Christmas Styling Ideas

Continuing my final countdown (ok I won't burst into song again), to the season of candles and fairy lights, I've put together another alternative look using the lovely items I chose from Rose & Grey click on this link for their Christmas shop .............https://www.roseandgrey.co.uk/christmas



I love these feather decorations in rich opulent colours. I had some dried hydrangea heads in very Chrismasy colours and so instead of a wreath I have hung them like a bunch with the feather baubles. Add to this either side the individual feathers for a garland look. All of these feather decorations could also work very well on your tree, or a tree alternative.




These richer coloured decorations work really well with the small honeycomb christmas trees, which can hang or stand. They are very light in weights so perfect to hang anywhere around the house, or stand amongst your other things, but don't forget they are paper, so not too close to candle flames.




As mentioned in my last post, I have been making my own candles to re-purpose some old glass containers, if you don't have time to do this, then check out The Botanical Candle Company, where I frequently buy their Ball Jar soy wax candles. I've also put some sparkly tea lights in champagne coups/cocktail glasses as they look so good given a bit of height, these are another thing to keep your eyes peeled for in the charity shops. 



I found some fabulous Christmas plates from the 1970's in a charity shop. Collectable plates from famous makers, in presentation boxes often find their way to the charity shop so keep an eye out, I got these for an amazing £3 each. 



Battery operated wire lights are a must have, get lots of them, you won't regret it.

Watch out soon for a competition coming your way and info about where to get a tree.  Happy decorating xx



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig