Janice Issitt                    Life and Style

travel, interiors, photography, home, crafts, personal style

29 Nov 2017

Christmas Tree Competition

In my countdown to Christmas I thought we definitely need a recommendation of where to get a tree, and maybe even how to get a free one delivered to your door. Well, wait no more because I have the answer.


You may have read in my posts before that I get my fire logs from Lekto Wood Fuels, who supply a different range of compressed eco logs, heat logs and birch wood logs, firelighters and kindling. 

For the month of December Lekto will also be able to supply you with a real Christmas tree, a Premium Nordmann Fir Christmas Tree, those lovely lush ones of deep green soft and plump needles that don't drop and don't prickle.


If you choose a weekday for delivery then it's free and it comes all wrapped up and moist. I would suggest that while you are placing your order then do add some wood logs for your fire or wood burner, once tried you will never go back.

My tree here is a 5ft - 6ft tree and it is so perfect that I didn't want to overload it with decorations so I've chose my favourite vintage baubles and added into the mix the 'moon and stars' garland and battery wire lights from Rose & Grey. 


So here's some exciting news - if you live in the UK you can get one free by simply entering my instagram competition.  All you have to do is follow Lekto Wood Fuels and add the hashtag #behomefree_tree
to any of your photos.

The competition will run for the next 10 days so get your skates on and start tagging. Lekto start their deliveries from the 1st December.

For the moon and stars garland check out Rose & Grey who also have the battery operated wire fairy lights.

More Christmas decorating ideas coming soon, cheers you lot. x



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig